15 Jun SOLD | Drinkwater Road, Brampton
SOLD: Drinkwater Road, Brampton
4 Bed | 2.1 Bath | Sq. Ft. | 2 Car Garage
Welcome to Drinkwater Road! This all brick Remington home features 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a double garage. Beautiful natural light throughout the entire home!
The home has main floor hardwood and ceramic tile, a family room with cozy gas fireplace, living and dining room combo, main floor laundry room with tons of storage and access to the side yard. The kitchen has an extra large eat in area and sliding door to the backyard.
Upstairs you’ll find a spacious master bedroom with oversized walk in closet and private ensuite bathroom. 3 additional good sized bedrooms upstairs and a main bathroom.
The basement is unfinished and ready for your design. Lovely backyard with deck, mature trees and shed (with electricity).
This great family home has been well maintained by its original owners with updates to the roof (2011), furnace (2012), attic insulation, Air Conditioner (2019). Additional features include interior door to garage, central vac and wood blind window coverings.
This home has a bus stop in front of the house, backs on to the local Catholic Elementary school and is a few minutes walk to other local schools. Excellent location close to all desired amenities.
Peel District School Board
- Queen St PS K-5 Eng Only
- Morton Way PS 1-5 Fre Imm
- Sir William Gage PS 6-8 Eng & Fre Imm
- Brampton Centennial SS 9-12 Eng & Fre Imm
Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- St. Monica PS, Eng JK-8, 5-8 Ext Fre
- Our Lady of Providence, 1-8 Fre Imm
- Cardinal Leger SS 9-12 Eng, , Ext Fre, Fre Imm
- St. Augustine SS 9-12 Eng
- Nearby parks: Lloyd Sanderson, Teramoto, Woodview, Eldorado
- Walking Trails: Upper Mount Pleasant Recreational Trail, Valleybrook Park, Historic Trail Park
- Golf Courses: Peel Village Golf Course, Brampton Golf Course, Lionhead Golf Club
- Pools: McMurchy Pool, Cassie Campbell Community Centre
- Shopping, Restaurants, Banking, Cinemas & Brampton Library are nearby
- Hospital: William Osler Health System
- Easy access to 410, 407, 401, GO Stations, Public Transit