04 Aug SOLD |Plains Road East , Burlington
SOLD: Plains Road East, Burlington
3 Bed | 1.5 Bath | 1410 Sq. Ft. | 1 Car Garage
Beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse tucked into a quiet complex in desirable Aldershot neighbourhood. A corner unit which overlooks the courtyard allows for tons of natural light.
With an open concept main floor, pride of ownership shows with tasteful finishings and upgrades including hardwood flooring and California shutters throughout. In the kitchen you’ll find stainless steel appliances, built in microwave/hood fan and granite counters with breakfast bar. Separate living and dining areas and a lovely balcony off the dining area – perfect for BBQing or sitting with your morning coffee. Main floor laundry with oversized washer/dryer.
Upper floor has 3 bedrooms (one currently used as a walk in closet) and a full bathroom.
Enjoy a one car garage with plenty of extra storage.
Close to all amenities.
Halton District School Board
- Glenview PS JK-6
- Maplehurst PS 2-6 Fre Imm
- Aldershot Elementary, 7-8 Eng & Fre
- Andershot HS, 9-12 Eng, 10-12 Fre
- Burlington Central HS, 9 Fre Imm
Halton Catholic District School Board
- Holy Rosary CES, JK-8 Eng
- Sacred Heart of Jesus CES, 1-8 Fre Imm
- St. Gabriel CES, 5-8 Ext Fre
- Assumption CSS, 9-12 Eng
- Notre Dame CSS, 9-12 Ext Fre
- Nearby parks: Aldershot Park, Kiwanis Park, LaSalle Park
- Walking Trails:Burlington Trail, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kerncliff Park
- Golf Courses: Burlington Golf & Country Club, Tyandaga Golf Course, Hidden Lake Golf Club
- Brant Hills Community Centre (library), Aldershot Pool, Central Library, YMCA
- Shopping, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Banks are nearby
- Hospital: Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital
- QEW/403/407 & GO train
- Corner unit
- Quiet complex
- Overlooking pretty courtyard
- Naturally light
- Open concept
- Hardwood flooring
- California shutters
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Granite counters with breakfast bar
- Main floor laundry with oversized washer & dryer
- 3 Bed or 2 bed + large walk-in closet