23 Aug SOLD | Forestdale Court | Oakville
Charming 2-storey home on quiet court!
3+1 Bed | 1.1 Bath | 1267+592 Sq. Ft. | Single Car Garage | $689,900.00
Charming 2-storey home nestled on a quiet, child friendly court in family friendly Falgarwood. This unique & private enclave of 45 homes bordering the Sheridan Hills ravine systems is one of Oakville’s best kept secrets. Self -managed community with a small maintenance fee of $96 for road maintenance & insurance.
Beautifully maintained home that includes an eat in kitchen with an abundance of storage and features a large bay window. Living-room/dining room combination with gas fireplace and sliding glass doors to a private deck for your outdoor enjoyment. Attached garage and main-floor 2-piece bath make this home complete. Upstairs has a 4- piece bathroom, 3 good sized bedrooms including large master with double closets. Finished lower level has a family room, and 4th bedroom. Recent upgrades include a new roof and furnace in 2018.
Elementary schools, Iroquois Ridge HS & Recreation Centre as well as numerous neighbourhood amenities are within easy walking distance.
Great location for the commuter with convenient highway access.
- 2 storey detached
- Square feet: 1267+592 Sq.Ft.
- Rooms: 6+3
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 1.1
- Parking: 1 car garage + double car driveway
- Taxes: $3687 (2019)
- Monthly Condo Fees: $96
Connect with us
Halton Catholic District School Board
- Holy Family, JK-8
- St. Mary, French Immersion, 1-8
- Holy Trinity, (incl French Immersion), 9-12
- St. Marguerite D’Youville, Extended French, 5-8
Halton District School Board
- Sheridan, JK-5
- Falgarwood, 6-8
- Munn’s, French Immersion, 2-8
- Iroquois Ridge, English & French Immersion, 9-12
- Close to local parks, Sheridan Valley, Iroquois Shoreline Woods, Valleybrook
- Easy access to QEW/403
- Short Drive to Glen Abbey & Oakville Golf Clubs
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre with indoor family pool & library
- Restaurants and grocery stores close enough to walk to