10 May SOLD! Ingleton Lane, Bronte Creek, OAKVILLE
This gem is a rare find on a quiet, very family friendly street in Bronte Creek.
4 Bed | 2.1 Bath | 2468 + 1044 Sq. Ft. | Double Garage | Lot 41.34 x 100.88 x 65.67 x 100.06
This gem is a rare find on a quiet, very family friendly street in Bronte Creek. Situated on a premium pool-size lot, this immaculate 2468 sq ft home includes a stunning open concept custom kitchen with extended cabinets, above and inside cabinet lighting, glass shelving, island and stainless steel appliances including new Bosch dishwasher.
Master bedroom has a large 5-piece ensuite and walk-in closet. 2nd level family room and 3 additional spacious bedrooms all freshly painted. 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors (’17), gas fireplace, upgraded staircase. Roof redone (’16) Professionally finished front/ back yard.
Great schools, amazing trails, close, easy access to the 407 and QEW, near to Bronte Go station. Short drive to Bronte beach park, Harbour and Lake Ontario.
360° Tour (Click on the floor plan to check out this home):
- 2 storey detached
- Lot size: 41.34 ft. x 100.88 ft. x 65.67 ft. x 100.06 ft
- Square feet: 2468 + 1044 sq. ft.
- Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Taxes: $5365 (2017)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors on main floor
- Open plan concept
- Kitchen with island and breakfast bar
- Breakfast room overlooking garden
- Gas fire place with wall mounted TV
- Master with 5-piece ensuite & walk-in closet
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Main floor laundry
- Basement – blank canvas
- Internal access to double garage
- Professionally finished garden
- Interlocking patio with pergola, canopy and nets
- Natural Gas BBQ hook up