08 May SOLD | Arborview Crescent, Etobicoke
SOLD! Arborview Crescent, Toronto
Fantastic family home with legal basement apartment! Welcome to 39 Arborview Crescent in desirable north Etobicoke!
4+2 Bed | 3+1 Bath | 2427+1152 Sq. Ft. | 2 Car Garage
Wonderfully laid out 4+2 bedroom, 3 ½ bath 2440 square foot home with upgraded recessed lighting, custom window coverings and wood and ceramic floors throughout.
Great sized eat-in kitchen with S/S appliances, upgraded cabinets including large pantry and new quartz counters. Separate dining room and family room with cozy gas fireplace and plenty of room for friends and family. Main floor laundry.
Upstairs in the master you’ll find plenty of space for a king sized bed and lounge area/reading nook with an ensuite featuring large soaker tub, separate shower and double vanity with new quartz counter top. The second floor also has 3 additional spacious bedrooms and a main bath with upgraded quartz counters.
Down in the basement is the perfect legal 2 bedroom apartment to rent out to Humber college students or a young family. Featuring a separate entrance, two bedrooms, full kitchen, large windows, 3 piece bathroom, private in-suite laundry and is fully fire rated per code.
Fully fenced backyard with mature trees for privacy, stone patio and prepared gardens awaiting your design.
Minutes to Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton and Airport. Close to HWY 427, 407, 401, 409, Gardiner.
- 2 storey single family home
- Square feet: 2427+1152 sq. ft.
- Rooms: 8+4
- Bedrooms: 4+2
- Bathrooms: 3.1
- Double driveway
- Double garage
- Taxes: $4726.25 (2019)
- Upgraded recessed lighting.
- Custom window coverings.
- Wood & ceramic floors throughout.
- Eat-in kitchen.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Upgraded cabinets.
- Large pantry.
- New quartz counters.
- Separate dining & family room.
- Gas fireplace.
- Main floor laundry.
- Large master with 5 piece ensuite.
- Large soaker tub
- New quartz countertop.
- 3 additional 2nd floor bedrooms
- 4 Piece main bath with upgraded quartz counters.
- Legal basement 2 bedroom apartment.
- Separate entrance.
- Full kitchen, large windows.
- 3 piece bathroom.
- In-suite laundry.
- Fully fire rated per code.
- Fully fenced backyard.
- Mature trees for privacy.
Toronto District School Board
- Humberwood Downs Junior Meddle Academy JK-8
- West Humber Collegiate Institute 9-12
Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Holy Child, Eng JK-8
- St. Benedict, Eng JK-3
- Our Lady of Peace, Fre 4-8
- Father Henry Carr SS, Eng 9-12
- Monsignor Percy Johnson, Ext Fre 9-12
- Nearby parks: Humberwood Park, Humberline Park, Indian Line Park
- Walking Trails: West Humber Recreational Trail, Claireville Conservation Area
- Golf Courses: Parkshore Golf Club, Humber Valley Golf Course
- Pools: Humber Community Pool, Flagstaff Park Outdoor Pool
- Shopping, Restaurants, Banking & Cinemas are nearby
- Hospital: William Osler Health System – Etobicoke General Hospital
- Easy access to 427, 409, 401, 407, Gardiner & GO Stations
- Close to Humber College