02 Oct SOLD | Sarah Cline Drive| Oakville
SOLD for over asking! Desirable 4 bed, 3.5 bath townhome in Oakville’s Preserve!
4 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 2067 Sq. Ft. |2 Garage Spaces| Lot 25.43 x 60.70
Highly desirable 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom end unit townhome in Oakville’s Preserve neighbourhood. With morning sun in the front and afternoon sun in the back, you’ll find this home bright and welcoming.
Open concept main floor with hardwood floors, pot lights and a beautiful kitchen with s/s appliances, stone counters with breakfast bar, modern backsplash and walk in pantry. Walk out from this level to the deck where you’ll have room to entertain or just soak up the afternoon sun.
Ground floor has access to two car garage, separate laundry/mud room and bedroom with its own ensuite – perfect for visiting guests or home office.
On the upper floor you’ll find 3 spacious bedrooms, the master with its own ensuite with modern glass shower.
Both the public and Catholic schools are a short walk away. Easy access to all amenities and highways.
- End Unit Townhouse
- Lot Size: 25.43 x 60.70
- Square feet: 2067
- Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Garage spaces: 2
- Taxes: $3,937.00
Connect with us
Halton District School Board
- Palermo, Eng JK-8, Fre 2-8
- White Oaks High School, Eng & Fre 9-12
Halton Catholic District School Board
- St. Gregory the Great, Eng JK-8
- St. Mary, Fre 1-8
- St. Marguerite d’Youville, Ext Fre 5-8
- St. Ignatius of Loyola, Eng & Fre 9-12
- Nearby parks: Kaitting House Parketter, Oak, River Oaks
- Walking Trails: Nipigon Trail, Lions Valley Park
- Golf Courses: Glen Abbey Golf Club, Oakville Golf Club
- Pools: White Oaks, River Oaks Community Centre
- Shopping, Restaurants, Banking & Cinemas are nearby
- Hospital: Oakville Trafalgar Memorial
- Easy access to 403, QEW, 407 & Oakville GO Station