10 Nov SOLD | 51 RUSSET COURT, STONEY CREEK, HAMILTON
Charming family home with separate income generating in-law suite on quiet court location in Stoney Creek.
Listed for $619,900
Carpet free main and upper floors. Combined living room and dining room with laminate flooring and sliding doors leading to deck and pie-shaped garden; eat-in kitchen has tiled flooring and includes fridge, stove & dishwasher with sliding doors leading to private patio. A 2nd living room is located up a few stairs with brick surrounding a wood burning fireplace, perfect for those snowy winter evenings! Wood mantle, exposed beams, vaulted ceilings and fan, complete this room.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Two additional bedrooms and a 4 piece main bathroom complete this space.
Finished basement with tiled floor kitchen, including fridge & stove, combined living room and dining room (or perfect recreation space), separate bedroom with walk-in closet, laminate flooring and a separate 3 piece bathroom. With its own side entrance, this is the perfect in-law, guest or lease suite.
Close to schools and amenities!
Furnace ‘11, Some windows ‘13, A/C and Garage door ‘14
- Carpet free main and upper floors
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2.5 + 1 bathrooms
- Eat-in kitchen
- 2nd living room with wood burning fireplace, exposed beams and vaulted ceiling
- Finished basement with own kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and separate entrance
- 1995 square feet
- Garage & double wide driveway
- Pie shape garden
- 2 decks
- Taxes $3,921
- Mountainview (Public JK-8),
- Glen Echo (FI 1-5)/Glen Brae (FI 6-8),
- Our Lady of Peace (Catholic JK-8),
- St. Eugene (Catholic FI JK-8),
- Orchard Park (Public 9-12),
- Sherwood (FI 9-11),
- Westdale (FI 12),
- Cardinal Newman (Catholic 9-12),
- Cathedral (Catholic FI 9-12)