04 Apr SOLD | Alderbrook Drive, Westmount, Oakville
Welcome to Alderbrook Drive in the beautiful neighbourhood of Westmount.
4+1 Bed | 4.1 Bath | 2940 Sq. Ft. | 2 Garage | Lot 50.2 ft x 111.55 ft | $1,499,000
Located on a quiet street in a highly desirable Westmount neighbourhood this spectacular home is an entertainer’s dream! Gorgeous and bright from the moment you step inside you’ll be drawn to the numerous upgrades in this home.
The formal living room and separate dining room with crown moulding and coffered ceiling lead to the open concept great room with cathedral ceiling and cozy gas fireplace. Host many or few in the great sized kitchen with Corian and granite counters, ample cabinet space and walk out to the backyard. An upgraded oak staircase with wrought iron railings leads to a second family room and the bedroom level of the home.
With a master bedroom suite right out of a magazine, enjoy the dressing room with custom cabinets and an ensuite bath completely upgraded with frameless glass shower, stand alone soaker tub and vanity with upgraded cabinetry, quartz counters and double sinks. Three additional great sized bedrooms upstairs including a rarely offered second ensuite.
The professionally finished basement is the perfect man cave or place to hang out with family. Lounge area with feature stone wall with electric fireplace and built in cabinets and a wet bar with quartz counters, under counter fridge and dishwasher.
To complete this already perfect home – a backyard oasis with inground salt water pool, upgraded stone patio and oversized deck. Words can’t accurately describe this beauty, you must check it out for yourself!
A/C 2014, Roof 2017, Furnace 2018. Hot water tank is owned.
360° Tour (Click on the floor plan to check out this home):
- Detached 2 storey family home
- Lot size: 50.2 ft x 111.55 ft.
- Square feet: 2,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4+1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Private driveway with 4 spaces
- Taxes: $6851 (2018)
- Renovated and upgrades throughout
- Hardwood floors and tiles
- Separate living and dining room
- Open plan concept
- Kitchen and breakfast room
- Family room with cathedral ceiling
- Upgraded oak staircase with wrought iron railings
- California shutters
- Den over looking main floor
- Master bedroom with 5 piece ensuite
- Dressing room with built ins
- 2nd bedroom with 4 piece ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms
- 2nd floor laundry
- Professionally finished basement
- Recreations room with gas fireplace, wet bar & under counter fridge
- 3 piece bathroom in basement
- Lots of storage space
- Oasis back garden
- In ground salt water pool
- Air conditioner (2014)
- Roof (2017)
- Furnace (2018)
- Owned hot water tank
- St John Paul II JK–8
- St Ignatius of Loyola (+FI) CSS 9-12
- St Mary CES (+FI) 1-8
- St Bernadette CES (FI) 5-8
- Emily Carr JK-8
- Garth Webb (+FI) 9-12
- Forest Trail (FI) 2-8
Community – Amenities:
- West Oak Trails & pond
- McCraney Creek & trails, Abourview & West Oak Parks
- Abbey Plaza with groceries, restaurants, banks, cafes etc.
- Glen Abbey community centre (Recreation)
- New Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Easy access to QEW & 407
- On local bus route
- 5km to Bronte Go Station