11 Apr SOLD | Eglinton Ave. W |Erin Mills| Mississauga
Virtual Open House
Sold – Fabulous Erin Mills Condo Apartment
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 621 Sq. Ft. + 112 Sq. Ft. Balcony | 1 Underground Garage Space
This is your chance to own a fabulous condo in one of the area’s best and most sought after buildings!
Located on the 16th floor, this bright and modern unit boasts gorgeous westerly views across the city. A beautifully laid out one bedroom one bath unit with open concept living, 9 foot ceilings, in suite laundry and laminate throughout. In the kitchen you’ll find s/s appliances, quartz counters, contemporary backsplash and huge island.
Great sized bedroom with built in closet organizer and entry to the main bathroom. Spacious living area has access to extended balcony.
With so many great building amenities – 24 hour concierge, gym, party room, community terrace with BBQ’s, playground and more – you’ll be thrilled with your new home.
Walk to shopping, restaurants, future movie theatre, hospital, schools, trails and more! Unit comes with one parking space and one locker.
- Condo Apartment
- Square feet: 621 sq. ft.
- Open Balcony: 112 sq. ft.
- Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 x 4 piece
- Underground garage space: 1
- Maintenance fee: $395.01
- Taxes: $2,108.79 (2019)
- Locker Space
- Carpet Free
- Western Exposure
- Extra Large Balcony
- Large Kitchen Island
- 24 hour Concierge
- Party Room
- Community Terrace with BBQ’s
Peel District School Board
- Middlebury, Eng JK-5
- Castlebridge, Fre 1-5
- Thomas Street Middle, Eng & Fre 6-8
- John Fraser SS, Eng 9-12
- Streetsville SS, Fre 9-12
Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board
- Divine Mercy, Eng JK-8, Fre 1-4
- St. Rose of Lima, Eng JK-8, Fre 5-8
- St. Aloysius of Gonzaga SS, 9-12, Fre 9-12
- St. Matthew, Ext Fre 6-8
- St. Ignatius of Loyola, Eng & Fre 9-12
- Nearby parks: Credit Valley Park, Erindale Park, Erin Mills Athletic Fields
- Walking Trails: Hewick Meadows, Woodland Chase Trail
- Golf Courses: Royal Ontario Golf Club, Mississauga Golf & Country Club
- Pools: Clarkson Swimming Pool
- Shopping, Restaurants, Banking & Cinemas are nearby
- Hospital: Credit Valley Hospital
- Easy access to 401, 403, QEW, 407 & GO Stations