16 Dec Selling Tip #9 Showings 🏡🗝️
We recommend being as flexible as possible when allowing potential buyers to see your home. Be prepared to be out of the home during the showings.
Leave the house in pristine condition each and every time you leave.
During the Winter:
- Keep the heater on a timer so the property stays warm during showings.
- Keep each room well-lit.
- Turn on fireplace & arrange plush throws and fluffy cushions to give the house a Cosy feel.
- Show off the landscaping with select photographs when things were green and blooming.
- Make sure you shovel your deck and patio to potential buyers can walk out and imagine enjoying them in warmer times!
During the Summer:
- Make sure lawns stay green and keep well watered.
- Turn on the air conditioning, make your home feel like a cool oasis during the heat of the summer.
- Make sure your windows stay clean inside and out so they sparkle in that sunlight – and not highlight smears!
We use professional home stagers and photographers to ensure your home is shown in the best light. In addition, we arrange for a 3D virtual tour to be prepared. This is available on-line and ensures your home is available 24/7 for viewing for maximum exposure to the market.
See what a difference it will make: