16 Aug SOLD | Parish Lane, Glen Abbey, Oakville
Welcome to Parish Lane, a charming detached home in the desirable neighbourhood of Glen Abbey.
3 Bed | 2.2 Bath | 1460 Sq. Ft. | 1 Garage | Lot 40.03 x 111.55 | $849,000
This 3 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half bath home is located on a quiet, family friendly street and is freshly painted throughout and move in ready. The home features main floor laundry, hardwood flooring, eat in kitchen, combination living/dining room and separate family room with cozy wood burning fireplace.
3 good sized bedrooms upstairs including a master bedroom with 2 piece ensuite and walk in closet. Nicely finished basement with an additional full bathroom. Walk out from the kitchen to an oversized deck and hot tub which overlooks the private and secluded backyard with mature trees and manicured gardens.
Walking distance to parks, trails, and some of the best schools in Oakville.
360° Tour (Click on the floor plan to check out this home):
- Detached 2 storey family home
- Lot size: 40.03 ft x 111.55 ft.
- Square feet: 1460 sq. ft.
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2+2
- Garage spaces: 1
- Private driveway with 2 spaces
- Taxes: $3925.03 (2018)
- 3 bedroom family home
- 2 full bathrooms + 2 half
- Quiet, family friendly street
- Freshly painted throughout
- Eat-in kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Hardwood flooring
- Main floor laundry
- Finished basement with full bathroom
- Oversized deck
- Private, secluded backyard
- Mature trees and manicured gardens
- Move-in ready