are there big changes in the market?
- The Number of Sales for April is 290, which is down 20% from March, and 26% less 2021, but if we compare to the past 5 years, ignoring the chaos of the pandemic, we see the number of sales are typical for the month of April.
- There is a settling down of the market as the Months of Inventory (MOI) starts to head towards a more balanced market.
- Average Days on Market (DOM) is 9, up from 7 last month, still very low, suggesting that the right houses at the right prices are still getting snapped up very quickly!
- Average Sale Price is up 25% from April of last year when it was $1,059,796.
- The number of New Listings has remained consistent, with Condo Townhomes and Attached/Row Townhomes seeing the biggest decrease in numbers.
- The number of Active Listings have increased for all home types, which is excellent news for buyers!
- Average Sale Price to Listing Price (SP/LP), while they have gone down, these are still high showing that homes continue to sell for over asking.
- The Median Sale Price continues to stay above $1.2M at $1,210,000 which is slightly down from last month’s $1,252,000.
- Average Sale Price is up 17% from this time last year, when it was $1,055,023.
- These figures are the averages for all types of homes and areas within Burlington, which is why it is very important to talk to us before you start your home search or list your property.
- Call the Ross Bridges Real Estate Team now on 905-220-1848 or send us an email to email@example.com.
ROSS BRIDGES REAL ESTATE TEAM - HELPING YOU FIND YOUR WAY HOME!
Check out the Oakville April Market Update to see how numbers compare to Burlington.
Read the Burlington Market Stats for March 2022 to see the difference a month can make.
Check out Ross' podcast, Rambling REALTORS® for discussions on all things Real Estate, including trends and statistics!
Call us now! Or schedule a phone or Zoom consultation with Ross Bridges, REALTOR® - Helping you find your way home.