2. Identifying Purposes
We collect, use, and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and contact information is provided as part of a service, document or offer request.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
(CASL) If you wish to register on this website, you are giving expressed consent for us to email, call and text message you. If you do not wish for this type of communication, please do not register.
If you wish to opt out of contact you can click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email correspondence. If you wish to opt out of phone calls, please email email@example.com or to stop text messages reply with STOP.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, email, text, or via the Internet through forms.
5. Types of Information Collected
Ross Bridges Real Estate Team, eXp Brokerage, and any third party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, hosting, configuring, designing, maintaining, and providing internal support for our Site, may collect two types of information when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Usage Information. Generally, you can visit Ross Bridges Real Estate Team websites without entering any Personal Information. In certain cases, we may ask you for Personal Information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested.
Personal Information: The types of information we collect may include, among other things, the following categories of identifiable information (collectively, “Personal Information”):
• contact information (e.g., name, email address, telephone and physical address).
• date of birth, nationality/citizenship status, information about your company and job function and country of residence, which we are required to collect in compliance of FINTRAC.
• subject to applicable law, your marketing communication preferences.
• event registration information.
• feedback from you about the Services, and
• other information specific to you.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide the requested service or complete your transaction.
Usage Information: The types of usage information we collect may contain anonymous information about your visit to the Site, such as the following categories of information (collectively, “Usage Information”):
• Internet Protocol (or IP) address, protocol and sequence information.
• browser language and type.
• domain name system requests.
• operating system and platform, device type and device identifiers.
• MAC address, device ID / UDID, or similar device – specific code.
On sites that you enter with a User Account, we may connect your browsing history (including time spent at the Site, time and date of your visit, links you click), number of bytes transferred, the material and pages you accessed, the number of clicks, and other actions taken at a Web Property (all of which are also Usage Information) with your identity to determine your potential interests in our Services.
How Information Is Collected
Personal Information: We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
• information we receive from you as a result of your use of our Services.
• information we receive from you, or on your behalf, through forms you complete, or through your communication to us (for example, an inquiry about a property, to sign up for our mailing list, or to receive our mailings, newsletter or updates).
• information we receive from you through the Site, such as when creating a User Account.
• information we receive from your computer or mobile device.
• information we receive from our partners or service providers.
• information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
• information we receive from you, even if we have not requested such information and the information is not information that we normally collect.
6. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete, and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is to be used.
8. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access, or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
10. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and a copy of what we hold will be provided to you. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
11. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
12. Additional Information
Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.